We're so excited to celebrate the
Hispanic, Latinx's culture and heritage community!
We invite everyone to come and share in this festive celebration of music, food, art, and dance. Admission and parking are free. Parking will be available in the parking lot in front of the library on 8th Street.
Where: outside at the new Georgetown City Center. Georgetown City Center incorporates the Public Library, Light and Waterworks Building (Planning Dept.), City Hall, Shotgun House, and the Council and Court building
When: Saturday October 1st from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Fun, Food & Entertainment:
- Live band El Combo Obscuro,
- Performances by the Round Rock Ballet Folkloric
- Arts and crafts Kids Corner located at the Georgetown Library
- Piñata contest, Georgetown Independent School District
- Variety of foods and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase,
- Bilingual, community outreach organizations: Georgetown Police Department, Georgetown Fire Department, GTX Immigration Services, Texas Legal Services, Georgetown Health Foundation, Williamson County and Cities Health District, Boys & Girls Club of Georgetown, and Georgetown Chamber of Commerce.
All proceeds go to benefit the City of Georgetown’s Promise Fund Scholarship. The Promise Fund Scholarship was created to benefit the minority community.
Hispanic Business Owner Chamber Circle (Georgetown Chamber of Commerce affiliate)
GTXConnect (Fiscal Partner GTX Connect is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit )
For more information please email or call us!
Elena Lewis or Carlos Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-763-8773.